Online Classes Disclaimer
Please take care when filling in the attached questionnaire and check the contents are accurate before you submit it. By submitting the questionnaire, you are confirming that the contents are true and accurate to the best of your knowledge. Please notify your teacher of any changes to your responses in this healthcare questionnaire before participating in classes subsequent to those changes.
Neither your teacher nor the British Wheel of Yoga are qualified to express an opinion that you are fit to safely participate in any British Wheel of Yoga organised sessions or any British Wheel of Yoga trained teacher’s yoga classes. You must obtain professional or specialist advice from your doctor before participating if you are in any doubt.
All of our yoga instructors are appropriately qualified British Wheel of Yoga teachers with high standards of teaching and best practice. Where possible, your teacher may offer suitable modifications or adjustments, and practices to suit different levels of experience and ability.
When you are taking part in live-streamed classes, please note that the instructor may not be able to see you at all times. Please let the instructor know before the class if this is your first yoga class or if you are not confident about your experience and/or ability. Where you have declared a health condition, please contact the teacher before the class if you would like to request that you are provided with suitable modifications or adjustments wherever possible. Please note, when you are taking part in a pre-recorded class, you will not be able to request specific adjustments or modifications.
Always follow the safety instructions and listen to your body. Where a movement or class is beyond your experience or ability, feels too difficult for you, or you experience any discomfort, please do not continue the movement or class.
Remote Teaching Classes: Pre-recorded/live classes
MONDAY EVENING HATHA FLOW/CYCLISTS YOGA CLASS
This class is a intermediate level and is suitable for those who have developed a more advanced practice. This class is not suitable for complete beginners.
To take part in this class you will need a yoga mat (or something similar) and some water to hand to make sure you stay hydrated.
WEDNESDAY EVENING AND THURSDAY HATHA YOGA AND GENTLE HATHA YOGA CLASS
These class are suitable for beginners and those at a more intermediate level and are suitable for all.
To take part in these classes you will need a yoga mat (or something similar) and some water to hand to make sure you stay hydrated.
Although there are tremendous benefits to overall health and wellbeing, yoga can be physically challenging and carries with it risks that cannot entirely be eliminated. These include the risk of personal injury, or the exacerbation of existing injuries or conditions, or damage to property around you during your participation.
- Please follow the British Wheel of Yoga “Student Guidance – remote sessions” guidelines document.
- You must act responsibility and sensibly at all times.
- You must not participate if you are pregnant, have any serious injuries or under the influence of alcohol or non-prescription drugs.
- Neither your teacher nor the British Wheel of Yoga are qualified to express an opinion that you are fit to safely participate in any British Wheel of Yoga organised sessions or any British Wheel of Yoga trained teacher’s yoga classes. You must obtain professional or specialist advice from your doctor before participating if you are in any doubt.
- Clear enough space to safely carry out the exercises without hitting items around you.
- Check that the device you are using is securely positioned and will not interfere with your movement.
- Listen to your body. Follow any safety instructions or suitable modifications or adjustments to the exercise as instructed.
- Never continue with a class or a movement that is too difficult for your level of experience or ability, or if you feel any discomfort.
You are about to take part in a class which will be live streamed to a restricted number of participants. During the class, you (or anyone else who comes into the frame, including children) may be visible to
other participants. Please switch off your video if you do not wish to be seen by other participants or may be disturbed during the class by other people. The live classes are recorded and will be circulated afterwards. They will not be posted on social media sites or made available to the general public. They will only be shared with those who have joined the yoga class. If you have signed up and paid for the class but cannot attend you will also receive the recording for the class.
Pre-recorded videos cannot be adapted to suit any particular requirements you may have.
In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by your teacher, participating in this yoga class is entirely at your own risk.
The copyright in the video recording is owned by Annelie Carver/Seventh Sense Healing, transmission or sharing of the video (in part or full) is strictly prohibited without the prior consent of Annelie Carver/Seventh Sense Healing.
By accessing and participating in these classes you confirm that you have read and understood this disclaimer.